Samsung officially launched the Samsung W2017 a premium flip phone debut in china.
- 4.2-inch 1080p Super AMOLED touchscreens
- Snapdragon 820 chip featuring a quad-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage expanded 256 GB via microSD card
- 12 megapixel rear camera, which can capture 4K video
- 5-megapixel front camera
- dual-SIM support
- 4G LTE connectivity
- 2,300mAh battery
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow upgrade to the latest Android 7.0 Nougat
- dimensions are 127.8 x 61.4 x 15.8 mm
- weighs 208g
The flip phone has a unique finger impression scanner, an Always On Display, quick wireless charging backing and mobile payments, likely through Samsung Pay.
Talking about design, the Samsung W2017 highlights an exquisite metal body and comes in two shading choices: black and gold.
Samsung has likewise included the Always On Display (AOD) usefulness, initially presented in the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge handsets, to its new flip phone. Whenever initiated, the AOD always indicates data, for example, time and date, missed calls, message alerts and considerably more, however utilizing next to no power — short of what one percent for each hour.
Pricing 20,000 yuan ($2,952.8/£2,378).